The Rad Black Kids
Zim Snow Div Snow Jacket
Regular price $ 165.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
I started snowboarding years ago, about 6 months after I moved to the US. Going to the same, small mountain every weekend for about 8 years made me realize that being asked week after week if it was my first time made me realize that a lot of black faces were not in that space. Although snowboarding developed the best friendships I still maintain, I felt as though I could facilitate creating a space for people through product and community that eventually led to The Rad Black Kids. This jacket is a tribute to my heritage, my country and the sport that made me feel most at home.
- 300 gm 100% waterproof polyester shell bonded to 160gm micro fleece lining.
- Waterproof Coating: 20,000 mm
- Inner PU Coating: Breath-ability/Permeability = 5,000
- 3 panel scuba hood
- #5 water resistant zippers
- Zippered left chest pocket and welt pockets
- Media pocket
- Toggles at hood and bottom side seams
- One Tree Planted for each jacket sold!