The Dandy (Includes Hardshell Case)
Named for the sharp dressed man of yesterday, and today. The first in the line of Busani Guitars, the Dandy was reshaped after one of the first and most classic electric guitars. Everything from the vintage wiring to the hefty "baseball bat" neck profile that so many players for so many decades have loved.
A very traditional american design sits on top of a truly one of a kind figured birds-eye maple body, and neck that are as sturdy as they are pleasing to the eye. A warm vintage neck pickup, and a hot modern bridge pickup work in tandem with a bone but, and a vintage 3 barrel brass bridge to bring out the distinct, crisp, and stunning tonality of the hand selected birds-eye maple and walnut accented body. PRICE INCLUDES TWEED HARDSHELL CASE!
- Wood: birds-eye maple;
- Finish: vintage nitrocellulose lacquer high gloss;
- Neck: birds-eye maple/walnut accents;
- Finish: nitrocellulose high gloss front, satin back;
- Radius: compound 7.25-9.5;
- Frets: 22 vintage sized;
- Nut: bone;
- Inlay: black dot;
- Trussrod: two way bow;
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio Twang King;
- Neck pickup: Fender Nocaster 52';
Controls: Volume, tone
- Switch: 3 position N/NB/B;
- Hardware: Vintage nickel;
- Tuning machines: Vintage nickel;
- Control knobs: Dome top nickel;
- Switch tip: black vintage;
- Neck plate nickel, 4 bolt;
Bridge: 3 barrel through body strings for added sustain, and resonance.
- ONE MONTH DELIVERY AS EACH GUITAR IS 100% HAND-MADE!
- One Tree planted for EACH guitar sold!