The Rad Black Kids
Mlibizi Boating Club
Regular price $ 40.00
- ONLY 25 TSHIRTS AVAILABLE*
- The African Elephant is a homage to home, Zimbabwe. Africa could do with more accurate messaging, Africa could do with more tourism. This RESORTWEAR collection pays tribute to a stop along Lake Kariba, Mlibizi. It's an idyllic resort where the water is calm and the animals are abundant. Elephants roam around freely there, and because of the fact that elephants know no border they face critical risks like poaching and environmental related dangers.
- For each piece sold in this collection 10% will be donated to the African Wildlife Foundation which works to safeguard elephants on the continent;
- THIS COLLECTION IS INTENDED TO MAKE YOU VISIT ZIMBABWE SPECIFICALLY, AFRICA BROADLY.
- 6.1 oz., 100% cotton (unless otherwise noted)
- Pre-shrunk, open-end yarn
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder, double-needle sleeve and bottom hem;
- PROUDLY USA MADE
- PLEASE ALLOW TWO TO THREE WEEKS SHIPPING
- AS USUAL ONE TREE PLANTED IN ZIMBABWE/ZAMBIA/TANZANIA/KENYA.