Electric Elephant Crewneck
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The African Elephant is a homage to home, Zimbabwe. Africa could do with more accurate messaging, Africa could do with more tourism. This RESORTWEAR collection pays tribute to a stop along Lake Kariba, Mlibizi. It's an idyllic resort where the water is calm and the animals are abundant. Elephants roam around freely there, and because of the fact that elephants know no border they face critical risks like poaching and environmental related dangers. For each piece sold in this collection 10% will be donated to the African Wildlife Foundation which works to safeguard elephants on the continent. THIS COLLECTION IS INTENDED TO MAKE YOU VISIT ZIMBABWE SPECIFICALLY, AFRICA BROADLY;
- Made in South Central Los Angeles
- Pre-Washed for a No Shrink Fit
- Heavy-Weight Crewneck Sweatshirt
- 98% Cotton 2% Polyester
- PROUDLY USA MADE
- PLEASE ALLOW TWO TO THREE WEEKS SHIPPING
- AS USUAL ONE TREE PLANTED IN ZIMBABWE/ZAMBIA/TANZANIA/KENYA.