The Rad Black Kids
Regular price $ 120.00
- We are all multidimensional.
- The Helvetica text is the most commonly used text in the world.
- Separating "The Rad" and "Black Kids" then printing it in Helvetica is meant to be striking, yet as standard as the font is! This is intended to be a paradigm shift in the way you see "black kids."
- The butterfly patches are meant soften the message.
- We are all both a combination of hard and soft, a delicate balance of masculine and feminine.
- This hoodie is androgynous and doesn't necessitate a gender definition
- Plant Dyed 60's PRINTED Patches
- Unisex Hoodie
- Made in South Central Los Angeles
- Pre-Washed for a No Shrink Fit
- Heavy-Weight 14 oz Hoodie
- 100% Cotton
- PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 2 WEEKS DELIVERY
- 1 TREE PLANTED FOR EACH HOODIE SOLD!